Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome!


ARE YOU BUSY?  FEELING FATIGUED? 

 



If you are like me, between work, home, family and for some of us school, that’s all you can be – busy!  Keeping up with everything can be very overwhelming, frustrating and stressful.  So what do we do?  We keep going and pray we don’t drop too many balls at once.  Well, if for no other reason than for your mental health’s sake, it’s time to start taking care of yourself, even if it’s just for 15 minutes a day.  Everybody deserves a little “Me” time so for the next few weeks, I’ve decided to post ideas that can help de-stress and best of all, cost very little to nothing!  I hope you enjoy some of the tips, and can use them to revitalize and energize. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda!! And yes that describes me. I have to get back in to my meditation and yoga that usually helps with all of the things I have going on... I look forwaard to swaping ideas for relaxation and energizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello MHowel2,

    Thanks for checking out my blog. It's hard to find time to relax, we all live such busy lives, but try to take some time for yourself, even if it's just 15 - 20 min. I look forward to your input.

    ReplyDelete